The domain name www.buynuse.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Aarya Technovation India Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company”), having registered address at Cyber view, Near Mind Space, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
1) "Personal information" is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or from that data and other information that Buynuse has access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
We use the personal information we collect to provide and improve our Services, provide you with a personalized experience on our sites (especially, by offering you services and items that you may like), contact you about your account and our Services, provide you with customer service, provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and detect, prevent, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Terms of Service and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws.
2) Like most website operators, our website collects standard web log entries, including your IP address, page URL, browser type, language preference, platform type, geo-location, referring site, and timestamp. We use this information to diagnose problems with our server, for the purposes of system administration, and to otherwise provide you with better services.
We collect personal information such as name, email address and contact phone number when you post an ad using our website. Such information will be displayed when other users view your ad so that they can contact you if they are interested in your products or services. You may put your contact information in your ad description. However, you understand that ad description and other contact information will be displayed on the website when other users view your ad details, and that our website pages may be linked to third party websites or search engines.
The users may contact you by themselves via email and/or phone number if you provided in your posting. Buynuse declines all responsibilities for such contact and all results caused by such contact.
If you contact us directly by sending an email to an email address listed on Contact Us page, or any email address at our website domain names, or send comments through our website, your email address will be used if we reply to your comments or questions.
Please do not post or submit any personal information that you expect to keep private.
4) We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date and that you have the ability to access and make corrections to it. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable national laws.
5) We do not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 18. Children (persons under the age of 18) are not eligible to use our website unsupervised. If you are under the age of 18, you may use our website only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. If we learn that a posting has been submitted by a person under the age of 18 without supervised, we will remove that post.
6) Buynuse discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Buynuse behalf or to provide services available through the Website and/or App, and (ii) third-party service providers who help us to provide our Services, payment processing services, assist us in providing customized advertising, to assist us in the prevention, detection, mitigation, and investigation of potentially illegal acts, violations of our Terms of Service, fraud and/or security breaches, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs, and other business operations.
Buynuse will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above, Buynuse discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental requests, or when Buynuse believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Buynuse, third parties or the public at large.
7) Our web server may set and access "cookies", small text files placed on your hard drive, to keep track of the pages visited. The "cookies" do not reveal personal information, rather give us statistical data to help analyze our web page flow and measure effectiveness. By tracking the overall traffic patterns of our visitors, we can make the site more responsive to our visitor’s needs and interests. Using cookies is popular by many websites.
8) We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, and physical security) to protect the security and integrity of your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: Aug 23, 2017