Want to submit your articles to our blog? Please email your article in the body of an email to email@example.com
We welcome submissions from guest bloggers! We welcome your thoughts on the following topics:
● Buying and selling online
● The power of online communities
● Online trust and safety
● Decluttering home or office
● Any topic related to online buying and selling
Please ensure that your post is not an advertisement of your product or equivalent of a sponsored post.
Blog Guidelines and Helpful Hints:
1. Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
2. Once your article is published with us, you agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post
3. Your post should be at least 500 words long and no more than 1000 words.
4. Less is more. Give our readers a lot of information in as few words as possible.
5. Make up a great title for your article. We want you to catch our eye!
6. Keep it light. Share your ideas in an upbeat and honest way, as if you’re talking to a good friend. Short paragraphs, succinct sentences, and a light touch will always win our hearts.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
How to Write a Good Blog
Adding a Blog is a brilliant way to connect with other people. It is one of the most cost-effective ways to promote your ideas and gives you a chance to broaden your reach. Plus, it’s very easy to blog. Here are 5 tips on how to write a good blog:
1) THE POWER OF A GOOD TITLE
Compelling titles and introductions make your readers want to read your post right away. Studies show that while 80% of people will read headline copy, only 20% will read the rest.
A good title also impacts how a blog post is found in the search engine. You need a long tail keyword headline that draws readers in and indicates what the post is about. Long tail key words consist of longer phrases that internet users enter in search engines in order to find out more specific information. Good ways to attract readers’ attention are to use action verbs and questions.
2) CREATE CONSTRUCTIVE CONTENT
Providing readers with valuable content is key to a successful blog. You want to educate your reader. If your posts are useful and informative, you will receive a steady stream of repeat traffic. As you develop content, ask yourself “do I find this useful or informative? Will the reader find this useful or informative?” These two questions should always serve as your guide.
The blog content should teach readers at least one or two things or answer at least one question they have.
3) BLOG LITTLE BUT OFTEN
Blog posts are not essays, so keep them short and sweet. People online are more likely to scan website content so it’s important to make every single word count. As a guide, aim between 300 and 500 words per post.
In terms of how often, the best practice is to blog at a consistency you believe you can maintain – once a week is good. Set a day to upload the post and stick to it.
4) KEEP YOUR PARAGRAPHS SHORT
Use small paragraphs (2-3 sentences long) and take advantage of the various formatting options i.e. bold,italic,underline to make the text less boring. There is a good possibility that the majority of your readers are on mobile so make it easy for them to read the content.
5) SHARE YOUR BLOG
To grow engagement, Buynuse makes it easy to share your posts. There are many tools available on each blog post to help you share. You can make your posts public, or you can share with select friends, communities and followers. Buynuse also makes it easy to share and publish posts on various social networks. So share your post and see traffic flow to your blog.
Before starting a new post, spend some time doing your research and have clear in your mind what to write about and what you want to achieve.
Write SEO friendly blog posts and if you have existing blog posts that are not optimized, allocate some time to go back and make the necessary changes.
Come up with a publishing schedule that you can follow and stick to it for a long time.
The results in the first months may not be so good but keep publishing high quality optimized content and the traffic will eventually flow in.